Please fill in the form below with your details before attending your first class at the Halesowen Wing Chun school.
If you have any questions please telephone/text: 07821 126 685
Due to the current Government restrictions, we are only teaching online.
If you are interested in our classes please fill out the form below to be added to our waiting list. As soon as we reopen for new members we will be in touch
If you are filling out the form for your child/children please use their details for the booking. If you need to add more then one attendee please submit the form and then refresh the page and fill it out again
Our main priority is the safety of students, staff and anyone else that we are to come into contact with. We have put things in place to minimise the risk or infection or transmission. For us, this means that we will be doing certain things to ensure that it is as safe as possible for you to attend. We will;
- Clean the training area, surfaces, touchpoints, equipment etc before and after each class.
- Provide sanitisation station for hand gel / provide handwashing facilities
- Display information on current social distancing guidelines and club protocols
- Communicate with students advising them of current protocols and any changes and an opportunity to ask any questions and to reassure students.
- Anyone that shows any symptoms/signs of COVID 19 will be sent home
- If you are feeling unwell do not come training
- Classes will be in smaller groups/training bubbles these are not interchangeable.
- No parents are permitted to stay as we do not have space for parents to wait and adhere to current social distancing.
- We will not be able to provide refreshments so please ensure that you come with a drink
- Any online training will be undertaken at your own risk. WCKF will not be liable for any loss or injuries
Due to COVID 19 we have had to put strategies in place to minimise infection/transmission. All staff and students are expected to adhere to the following. Please ensure you follow current social distancing guidelines when arriving or waiting to enter the building. Face masks are not compulsory and up to the individual. A sanitisation station is available at the right of the entrance. All students will be required to use this when entering and exiting the building. The kitchen area is currently closed so all students will need to bring a drink with them. All members should arrive in their training attire except for indoor training shoes. Uniform should be clean and washed between classes. The use of toilet facilities is in emergencies only. There will be no outdoor training shoes allowed on the light grey training area. Please bring training shoes with you to change in to. Please keep your personal belongings to an absolute minimum and take everything with you when you leave. We will not be taking cash payments card only. Please check the box to agree to adhere to the above terms and continue with your booking.