Whether you are new to Martial Arts or a seasoned martial artist, taking the first through the door of a new training centre can be daunting.
But don’t worry, we have you covered.
We aim to make you feel as comfortable as possible during your session so you can immerse yourself in training and truly enjoy the experience.
We want you to feel welcome, included and most of all safe.
Come along to one of our trial sessions and ease yourself in gently.
We offer a no-hassle, no-fuss trial session to come and train and meet the instructors and fellow students in a relaxed training environment.
The form below will show you the available training days that we offer a trial session on.
Use the dropdown list on the form below to select your session.
Be mindful that there are children’s and adults classes on the list; we wouldn’t want you to turn up to the wrong class!
Please fill in the form below with your details before attending your first class, and we will make sure you are all booked in.
If you have any issues booking or you have any questions, please call/text/WhatsApp Sifu Alan Bagley on the following number 07821 126 685
If you fill out the form for your child/children, please use their details for the booking.
If you need to add more than one attendee, please submit the form and then refresh it and fill it out again.
Please don’t be shy; it would be great to see you at one of our sessions.
Please fill out the form, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
If you have got this far, I hope you have filled out the form and have your first session with us booked and in the bag. We are all looking forward to meeting you.
Our main priority is the safety of students, staff and anyone else to come into contact with. We have put things in place to minimise the risk of infection or transmission. This means that we will be doing certain things to ensure that it is as safe as possible for you to attend. We will;
- Clean the training area, surfaces, touchpoints, equipment etc., before and after each class.
- Provide sanitisation station for hand gel / provide handwashing facilities
- Display information on current social distancing guidelines and club protocols
- Communicate with students advising them of current protocols and any changes and an opportunity to ask any questions and reassure students.
- Anyone that shows any symptoms/signs of COVID 19 will be sent home
- If you are feeling unwell, do not come to training
- Classes will be in smaller groups/training bubbles. These are not interchangeable
- Any training is undertaken at your own risk. WCKF will not be liable for any loss or injuries